Bommarillu Bhaskar’s search for a hero might have come to an end, if the grapevine is to be believed. The latest buzz in the industry is that Bommarillu Bhaskar and Ram might team up for a new film. After the debacle of Ram Charan starrer Orange, Bhaskar tried to narrate a story to Karthi who didn’t evince any interest after a point of time. Later, Bhaskar approached Allu Arjun and it seemed like the duo might team up for the second time after Parugu. However, Allu Arjun is currently busy with Trivikram Srinivas’ film, Vasu Varma’s film and also he has agreed to star in a Surender Reddy’s film. Since he doesn’t have any dates, Bhaskar had reportedly approached other heroes and finally Ram has agreed to star in the film. The buzz is that BVSN Prasad might produce the film, although no official announcements have been made it.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer