Today a small clip leaked from Ramarao On Duty which has gone viral in no time. The leaked scene showed Ravi Teja mouthing a powerful dialogue. Soon rumors started to float on social media that the film has a political connection.
Director Sarath Mandav took to his Twitter and slammed all the rumors. He clarified that the film has absolutely no scenes that have relevance to Telugu states’ politics. He further wrote that the movie is a thriller based on missing people and once again made it clear that the film has no connection with politics.
Sudhakar Cherukuri produced the film that has Divyansha Kaushik and Rajisha Vijayan as the female leads and noted actor Venu Thottempudi in the key role. The movie will release tomorrow worldwide in theatres.
Based on a small clip some news being spread that #RamaRaoOnDuty has some political scenes. A BIG NO! There are no scenes no story relevant to politics our Telugu states. It’s a thriller based on missing people. NO POLITICS in our film @SLVCinemasOffl pls note.
— Sarath on Duty (@directorsarat) July 28, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s Pokiri sets mighty record
- Rashmika to romance Naga Chaitanya?
- Liger to take a solid opening at the box office?
- News about Rana’s personal life is not true
- Rains no obstacle to Bimbisara and Sita Ramam
- Interview : Rashmika – Sita Ramam’s success has given me more courage