NTR’s upcoming film Ramayya Vasthavayya is in the final stages of completion and has been shot at the historic Taramathi Baradhari today. The movie was initially announced to be released on 26th September but now chances are bleak to release on the said date as there is still unrest going on in the state.
Meanwhile fans are getting anxious over the audio and movie release date and Harish Shankar has apparently requested all the fans to be patient till they take a decision and announce the date officially. He has promised that the wait will be worth it and fans will have a feast with the movie.
Dil Raju is producing this movie and has Samantha and Sruthi Haasan as the lead heroines. Music is done by SS Thaman.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake