Don’t get confused by the title. The Rana Babu we are talking about here is Prakash Raj and that is his character’s name in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’. Pawan Kalyan’s name in the film will be Rambabu and as Prakash Raj will be seen as the evil Rana Babu, confrontation between the two is mandatory!
Shooting is currently going on at a terrific pace in and around Hyderabad and director Puri Jagan is making sure that the movie gets ready in time for its October 18th release. Gorgeous beauty Tamanna is the heroine in this movie and Mani Sharma is scoring the tunes. The film is set against the media industry and Danayya is producing the movie. Pawan and Puri are teaming up after a very long time, their last outing being the very successful ‘Badri’.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule