Don’t get confused by the title. The Rana Babu we are talking about here is Prakash Raj and that is his character’s name in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’. Pawan Kalyan’s name in the film will be Rambabu and as Prakash Raj will be seen as the evil Rana Babu, confrontation between the two is mandatory!
Shooting is currently going on at a terrific pace in and around Hyderabad and director Puri Jagan is making sure that the movie gets ready in time for its October 18th release. Gorgeous beauty Tamanna is the heroine in this movie and Mani Sharma is scoring the tunes. The film is set against the media industry and Danayya is producing the movie. Pawan and Puri are teaming up after a very long time, their last outing being the very successful ‘Badri’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times