Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andarivadele is all set to release on October 1st, and the censor board has accredited it with an U/A certificate already. The movie is going to take a huge opening in record number of theaters worldwide.
Ramcharan has a huge fan base in Nizam, Ceded and other parts of the AP and TS. However, US has been a slightly less stronghold for Ram Charan throughout his career and he has resolved to make amendments to it. As a result, it is being told that the makers are planning to arrange more than 100 special shows across USA on September 30th, a day before the official release in India.
GAV is Krishna Vamsi’s latest directorial venture with a myriad cast including Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Kajal Agarwal , Srikanth etc.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections