Young actor Havish made a decent debut with Ravu Babu’s ‘Nuvvila’. He then acted in the high budget film ‘Genius’, directed by TV host Omkaar. After a brief gap, he is now back with the romantic entertainer Ramleela which is set for a release on February 27th.
The film’s audio which was released recently is getting a decent response along with the trailers. ‘Ramleela’ is the story of a Telugu man based in the United States. The film features Nanditha as the female lead and veteran cinematographer S Gopal Reddy wields the camera.
Directed by debutante Kiran, this film is produced by Dasari Kiran Kumar under Ramadutha Creations banner.
- It’s official: Krish to direct ‘NTR’
- Press Note : Tej I Love you” Overseas Release by Magnus Media
- Nela Ticket’s day one collections
- Acclaimed actor’s directorial debut soon in offing
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release