Young actor Havish made a decent debut with Ravu Babu’s ‘Nuvvila’. He then acted in the high budget film ‘Genius’, directed by TV host Omkaar. After a brief gap, he is now back with the romantic entertainer Ramleela which is set for a release on February 27th.
The film’s audio which was released recently is getting a decent response along with the trailers. ‘Ramleela’ is the story of a Telugu man based in the United States. The film features Nanditha as the female lead and veteran cinematographer S Gopal Reddy wields the camera.
Directed by debutante Kiran, this film is produced by Dasari Kiran Kumar under Ramadutha Creations banner.
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date