Young actor Havish made a decent debut with Ravu Babu’s ‘Nuvvila’. He then acted in the high budget film ‘Genius’, directed by TV host Omkaar. After a brief gap, he is now back with the romantic entertainer Ramleela which is set for a release on February 27th.
The film’s audio which was released recently is getting a decent response along with the trailers. ‘Ramleela’ is the story of a Telugu man based in the United States. The film features Nanditha as the female lead and veteran cinematographer S Gopal Reddy wields the camera.
Directed by debutante Kiran, this film is produced by Dasari Kiran Kumar under Ramadutha Creations banner.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule