Young actor Havish made a decent debut with Ravu Babu’s ‘Nuvvila’. He then acted in the high budget film ‘Genius’, directed by TV host Omkaar. After a brief gap, he is now back with the romantic entertainer Ramleela which is set for a release on February 27th.
The film’s audio which was released recently is getting a decent response along with the trailers. ‘Ramleela’ is the story of a Telugu man based in the United States. The film features Nanditha as the female lead and veteran cinematographer S Gopal Reddy wields the camera.
Directed by debutante Kiran, this film is produced by Dasari Kiran Kumar under Ramadutha Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post