The latest buzz doing the rounds in Filmnagar is that the Ramoji Group is aggressively getting into the field of movie finance through its arm, RFC. Young stars and directors are now keen on wrapping projects at a fast pace and producers are therefore announcing multiple projects simultaneously. At present, many of the leading producers have multiple projects in the incubation stage. Tremendous amounts of cash are required in this scenario and that is where RFC is looking to come in.
Sources say that RFC will be an ideal movie financier as it is an established institution. Since it already is a popular choice for movie production, this new aspect would compete the package
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next