Malvika Sharma, who will soon be seen romancing Ram in Kishore Tirumala’s RED, has been doing her internship under a criminal lawyer in Hyderabad. The actress has been studying law even before she made her debut in Telugu in Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket, and she enrolled as an intern since it is part of her curriculum.
Apparently, her manager refered her to V Pattabhi, a criminal lawyer in Hyderabad, and Malvika has been joining him to court whenever her schedule permits her. Talking about how her internship has helped her professionally, Malvika said, “Gathering and analysing the facts, understanding each case and building on it fostered my logical thinking. The whole process has broadened my thought process.” Incidentally, she is also planning to apply for her Masters in Law soon.
The actress will be seen in a lead role in RED and the film also stars Nivetha Pethuraj and Amrita Iyer. RED is slated for release in April this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser