A lot is being said about the ongoing controversy regarding the direct OTT release of big budget movies. With the theaters shut due to the lockdown, producers are selling their movies to leading OTT platforms to recover their investments. This move is being criticized heavily by the exhibition bodies across the country.
Last night, hero Ram, whose film ‘Red’ was rumored to have been sold to an OTT platform, took to Twitter and gave his perspective on the OTT-Theaters controversy. “The thing about the Movie Industry is.. It’s a Passion for a few.. a Business for most.. & a Gamble for the rest.. Everyone sees it from their own perspective,” Ram tweeted.
The thing about the Movie Industry is..
It’s a Passion for a few..
a Business for most..
& a Gamble for the rest..
— RAm POthineni (@ramsayz) May 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house