A lot is being said about the ongoing controversy regarding the direct OTT release of big budget movies. With the theaters shut due to the lockdown, producers are selling their movies to leading OTT platforms to recover their investments. This move is being criticized heavily by the exhibition bodies across the country.
Last night, hero Ram, whose film ‘Red’ was rumored to have been sold to an OTT platform, took to Twitter and gave his perspective on the OTT-Theaters controversy. “The thing about the Movie Industry is.. It’s a Passion for a few.. a Business for most.. & a Gamble for the rest.. Everyone sees it from their own perspective,” Ram tweeted.
The thing about the Movie Industry is..
It’s a Passion for a few..
a Business for most..
& a Gamble for the rest..
— RAm POthineni (@ramsayz) May 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix