A lot is being said about the ongoing controversy regarding the direct OTT release of big budget movies. With the theaters shut due to the lockdown, producers are selling their movies to leading OTT platforms to recover their investments. This move is being criticized heavily by the exhibition bodies across the country.
Last night, hero Ram, whose film ‘Red’ was rumored to have been sold to an OTT platform, took to Twitter and gave his perspective on the OTT-Theaters controversy. “The thing about the Movie Industry is.. It’s a Passion for a few.. a Business for most.. & a Gamble for the rest.. Everyone sees it from their own perspective,” Ram tweeted.
The thing about the Movie Industry is..
It’s a Passion for a few..
a Business for most..
& a Gamble for the rest..
— RAm POthineni (@ramsayz) May 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?