Ram’s forthcoming film in Kishore Tirumala’s direction is making brisk progress. The film was recently shot in Vizag and the team is going to shoot in the city for few more days, which will wrap up nearly 50% of the shoot.
Interestingly, the team will head next to Coorg for a major schedule and buzz is that a huge chunk of the film is going to be shot in the scenic locales in Coorg, Karnataka. This will be the first time in recent years that a Telugu film will be shot in the hills of Coorg. The shoot in Coorg is expected to begin in August.
The film has Megha Akash and Anupama Parameshwaran in lead roles, alongside Ram. DSP is scoring the music and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director