Hero Ram’s Sankranthi film, RED, registered a moderate success at the box-office. The film is an official remake of Arun Vijay’s acclaimed Tamil thriller, Thadam, that released in 2019. Now, the film is all set for a remake in Bollywood.
RED/Thadam’s Hindi remake will feature young hero Aditya Roy Kapur and Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur in lead roles. The film will be directed by Vardhan Ketkar and produced by Bhushan Kumar and Murad Khetani, the Hindi version will be directed by Vardhan Ketkar.
On the work front, Ram is currently shooting for his maiden Telugu-Tamil bilingual film under Lingusamy’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?