A couple of days after the official announcement, hero Ram’s 18th film, Red, has begun this morning with a formal muhurtham ceremony in Hyderabad. The regular shoot will commence from November 16. Furthermore, the makers have locked the film’s release date already.
Red will be hitting theaters on the 9th of April next year to cash in on the summer holidays. Red is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Thadam. For the first time, Ram will be seen in dual roles and his fans are eagerly waiting for the double treat.
Nivetha Pethuraj and Malvika Sharma are the female leads in Red. Kishore Tirumala is the director and Ram’s uncle Ravi Kishore is the producer. Manisharma will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale