It is a known fact that hero Ram is gearing up for the release of his latest film Red that is directed by Kishore Tirumala. The film will be out on the 14th of this month in a big way.
But now, the film has made big news and the update is that it has been dubbed in seven languages. They are Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bhojpuri, and Bengali languages. The Kannada version will be out on the 14th itself.
‘Red’ has generated good buzz with its songs and promos. Ram has played a dual role in the film. We need to see how the audience receives this film during this Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021