It is a known fact that hero Ram is gearing up for the release of his latest film Red that is directed by Kishore Tirumala. The film will be out on the 14th of this month in a big way.
But now, the film has made big news and the update is that it has been dubbed in seven languages. They are Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bhojpuri, and Bengali languages. The Kannada version will be out on the 14th itself.
‘Red’ has generated good buzz with its songs and promos. Ram has played a dual role in the film. We need to see how the audience receives this film during this Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday