Young actor Ram is busy shooting for his latest film ‘Shivam’. The film was launched on Monday and the regular shooting has been going on at a brisk pace. As per the latest update, several crucial scenes are being canned under debutante Srinivas Reddy’s direction.
The first schedule will continue until the 25th of this month in Hyderabad and few major action sequences will be shot under Peter Heins supervision. ‘Shivam’ is touted to be an out and out action entertainer.
Apparently, Ram was heavily impressed by the script narrated by Srinivas and immediately signed the film. ‘Sravanthi’ Ravi Kishore is the producer of this film for which Devi Sri Prasad is composing music. The film’s unit is still looking for a suitable heroine.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic