Energetic Star Ram’s upcoming romantic action entertainer, Shivam, will soon fly to the magnificent Scandinavia. Currently, the film’s talkie part is being shot in Hyderabad and the schedule will end on 4th August. On 18th, the unit members will fly to the Scandinavian countries like Norway and Sweden to can three songs in several scenic locales, after which the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
Shivam is being directed by debutant Srinivas Reddy, who earlier assisted Surender Reddy on a few film’s. Ram’s uncle and sector producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the film’s producer and ravishing beauty Raashi Khanna will be seen as Ram’s love interest. DSP is the film’s composer, while Rasool Ellore cranks the camera.
Shivam is gearing up for a grand release in September.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release