Energetic actor Ram, who has been lying low as some of his past few films have not fared well at the box office, has now entirely focused on his forthcoming film Hari Katha. It looks like a series of failures at the box office seems to have made Ram a lot more cautious of his moves.
Going into details, Ram took some time off from his busy schedule to sit on a special edit of the film. It is also learnt that Ram has been taking special care about every aspect of the film and also decided to re-shoot some scenes of the film.
However, it seems Ram is leaving no stone unturned to make the film a blockbuster hit in his career. Directed by Kishore Tirumala, the film has Keerthi Suresh as the female lead. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon
- Suryakantham trailer- Funny and Heartful
- Samantha bonds well with her mother-in-law
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film