After playing Akhil’s mother in Hello, senior heroine Ramya Krishna is all to play Naga Chaitanya’s mother-in-law in the ongoing romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Ramya Krishna finally stepped into the sets of Sailaja Reddy Alludu and commenced shooting for her part.
Although the makers are tight-lipped about Ramya Krishna’s role in the movie, buzz is that there will be several powerful duels between Chay and Ramya Krishna. The film is being directed by Maruthi and Anu Emmanuel is the leading lady.
Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing Sailaja Reddy Alludu under Sithara Entertainments banner. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna