Ramya Krishna is making a comeback to Hindi cinema after a long time with Vijay Devarakonda’s Fighter that is being directed by Puri Jagan and has Ananya Pandey as the heroine.
Ramya spoke to the media about the film and says that this film will be sure shot hit and has a solid story and emotional bonding in the film which has been beautifully set by Puri Jagan.
The yesteryear heroine also says that Bollywood offers were not that interesting for her even though she acted in big films in Hindi cinema during the ’90s.
But Ramya says that Fighter will give her a new lease of life in Bollywood and he is waiting for that opportunity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?