Ever since the release of his last film, the Ram Charan-starrer Govindudu Andharivadele a couple of years ago, director Krishna Vamsi has been planning to make a high budget lady oriented horror film titled Rudraksha. The film will feature five female and five male protagonists, and leading actresses Anushka and Samantha have already given their nod to the film.
As per the latest update, Krishna Vamsi has roped in his wife and yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna as one of the female leads. In the past, the real life couple teamed up for Nagarjuna’s 1998 film, Chandralekha. Ramya Krishna has been on a roll with the back-to-back successes of Baahubali and Soggade Chinni Nayana, and her inclusion in Rudraksha will surely increase the hype surrounding the film.
Currently, the film is in the last leg of its pre-production phase and the regular shooting will kick start in February end. Leading producer Dil Raju will be bankrolling this film.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters