Puri Jagannadh is surely going all out to ensure that his son Akash Puri’s next film has the best of everything!
It is learnt that well-known Bollywood actress and television host Mandira Bedi was chosen to play Akash Puri’s mother in the film and even shot for a major portion of it. Director Anil Paduri even shot a few scenes with Mandira, but Puri Jagannadh wasn’t happy it seems. But in an interesting turn of events, she has been replaced as Puri felt she wasn’t able to emote rightly due to her disadvantage with Telugu.
The team then replaced Mandira with Ramya Krishna and shot major chunks of the film again. Apparently, the results of the newer version are more satisfactory to Puri.
Ketika Sharma is playing the lead female lead opposite Akash in Romantic which is touted to be an out and out entertainer! Needless to say, a lot of insiders in the industry are keeping an eager eye on the project to see how Akash fares this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed