After winning all the accolades for her power-packed performance as the Royal Queen Mother Sivagami in Baahubali, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is all set to play a ghost in her husband and popular director Krishna Vamsi’s ambitious horror drama, Rudraksha.
However, Ramya Krishna’s ghost role will be totally different from the usual ghost characters that we come across in our films. Apparently, Krishna Vamsi designed a totally new character which will redefine the ghost characters in Indian Cinema.
This film will also feature Anushka and Samantha in prominent roles. To be produced by Dil Raju, Rudraksha will go on floors this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends