After winning all the accolades for her power-packed performance as the Royal Queen Mother Sivagami in Baahubali, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is all set to play a ghost in her husband and popular director Krishna Vamsi’s ambitious horror drama, Rudraksha.
However, Ramya Krishna’s ghost role will be totally different from the usual ghost characters that we come across in our films. Apparently, Krishna Vamsi designed a totally new character which will redefine the ghost characters in Indian Cinema.
This film will also feature Anushka and Samantha in prominent roles. To be produced by Dil Raju, Rudraksha will go on floors this summer.
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan