Following the stupendous success of Baahubali down south and across India, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is in great demand. Ramya Krishna, once a popular heroine in all the south Indian states, is currently acting in a high budget Malayalam film titled Aadupuliyattam.
This horror comedy film will have Ramya Krishna playing the role of a goddess and she plays the central character in the film. Aadupuliyattam stars senior Malayali star Jayaram and Bollywood actor Om Puri. The film’s Telugu version’s rights have been sold for a decent price.
Incidentally, Ramya Krishna will be seen as a ghost in her husband Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming horror film, Rudraksha.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers