Following the stupendous success of Baahubali down south and across India, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is in great demand. Ramya Krishna, once a popular heroine in all the south Indian states, is currently acting in a high budget Malayalam film titled Aadupuliyattam.
This horror comedy film will have Ramya Krishna playing the role of a goddess and she plays the central character in the film. Aadupuliyattam stars senior Malayali star Jayaram and Bollywood actor Om Puri. The film’s Telugu version’s rights have been sold for a decent price.
Incidentally, Ramya Krishna will be seen as a ghost in her husband Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming horror film, Rudraksha.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director