With two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Baahubali and Soggade Chinni Nayana, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is on a roll. The power-packed performer has a couple of interesting projects in her kitty. As per the latest reports, Ramya Krishna is in talks with Kamal Haasan for the legendary actor-filmmaker’s next film.
We had already reported that Kamal will again be working with Malayalam director TK Rajeev Kumar after he completes the ongoing Amma Nanna Aata with the same director. For this film, Ramya Krishna has been approached to play Kamal’s wife. The shooting will take place in America. Shruti Haasan will be playing Kamal’s daughter in this film.
Incidentally, Ramya Krishna and Kamal Haasan will be reuniting onscreen after 14 long years. Their last film together was the 2002 hit comedy, Panchatantram.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief