With two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Baahubali and Soggade Chinni Nayana, yesteryear heroine Ramya Krishna is on a roll. The power-packed performer has a couple of interesting projects in her kitty. As per the latest reports, Ramya Krishna is in talks with Kamal Haasan for the legendary actor-filmmaker’s next film.
We had already reported that Kamal will again be working with Malayalam director TK Rajeev Kumar after he completes the ongoing Amma Nanna Aata with the same director. For this film, Ramya Krishna has been approached to play Kamal’s wife. The shooting will take place in America. Shruti Haasan will be playing Kamal’s daughter in this film.
Incidentally, Ramya Krishna and Kamal Haasan will be reuniting onscreen after 14 long years. Their last film together was the 2002 hit comedy, Panchatantram.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC