Senior actress Ramya Krishna will soon act as a professor in a film titled Lolli. The film is a youthful campus love story and Ramya Krishna will be essaying an important character in it. The film will commence soon and it will be directed by debutant Manoj, who earlier assisted the senior directors Krishna Vamsi and Suresh Krishna. Hotshot music composer SS Thaman will compose music for the film.
After a long gap from her filmy assignments, Ramya Krishna has once again become the talk of the town, thanks to her striking role as Sivagami in Baahubali. Ramya Krishna is a popular actress down south and even in Bollywood, and her Sivagami craze will be an added advantage for the upcoming film Lolli.
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film launched
- Yatra’s latest Ceded collections
- Akhil finalized his next?