Daggubati Rana and Genelia are currently working for the movie ‘Naa Ishtam’. The movie’s shoot is progressing at a brisk pace and the unit wrapped up a schedule in Goa today. The team would be flying to Visakhapatnam and then proceed to Araku for a new schedule.
Prakash Toleti is directing this movie and Paruchuri Kiriti is the producer. The movie is being touted as a romantic entertainer with a good dose of comedy. The movie will be releasing in the first half of 2012. Brahmanandam is going to be seen in a key role.
Chakri is scoring the music for this movie which also has Ali, Subbaraju, Raghubabu and Pragathi.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI