Daggubati Rana and Genelia are currently working for the movie ‘Naa Ishtam’. The movie’s shoot is progressing at a brisk pace and the unit wrapped up a schedule in Goa today. The team would be flying to Visakhapatnam and then proceed to Araku for a new schedule.
Prakash Toleti is directing this movie and Paruchuri Kiriti is the producer. The movie is being touted as a romantic entertainer with a good dose of comedy. The movie will be releasing in the first half of 2012. Brahmanandam is going to be seen in a key role.
Chakri is scoring the music for this movie which also has Ali, Subbaraju, Raghubabu and Pragathi.
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next