Rana Daggubati is busy with two historical dramas – Rudhrama Devi and Baahubali. The tall and handsome hero is expecting these two films to give a huge boost for his career and he is now accepting other films from young directors.
Rana will be working with Hanu Raghavapudi for the film ‘Kavacham’. He will also do ‘Chuttalabbay’ with Parasuram. Both films might be on Suresh Productions banners and Kavachama is said to be a good action entertainer.
Hanu Raghavapudi directed the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ a few years back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej