Rana Daggubati is busy with two historical dramas – Rudhrama Devi and Baahubali. The tall and handsome hero is expecting these two films to give a huge boost for his career and he is now accepting other films from young directors.
Rana will be working with Hanu Raghavapudi for the film ‘Kavacham’. He will also do ‘Chuttalabbay’ with Parasuram. Both films might be on Suresh Productions banners and Kavachama is said to be a good action entertainer.
Hanu Raghavapudi directed the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ a few years back.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake