Rana Daggubati is busy with two historical dramas – Rudhrama Devi and Baahubali. The tall and handsome hero is expecting these two films to give a huge boost for his career and he is now accepting other films from young directors.
Rana will be working with Hanu Raghavapudi for the film ‘Kavacham’. He will also do ‘Chuttalabbay’ with Parasuram. Both films might be on Suresh Productions banners and Kavachama is said to be a good action entertainer.
Hanu Raghavapudi directed the film ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ a few years back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU