Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati was injured on the set of ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ some time ago while shooting for the fight sequences in the movie . The actor injured his left arm and was advised rest for a few days. Rana has now completely recovered and he has rejoined the shoot.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and acclaimed director Krish is handling this movie. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing the film and music maestro Keeravani is scoring the music.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother