It’s well-known that Rana Daggubati if playing AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao. For the first time in his career, Rana is playing the role of a living person.
This evening, Rana took to Twitter and revealed that he has begun shooting for his part in NTR. As part of his preparation for the role, Rana met Nara Chandrababu Naidu a few days ago. He has been watching videos and pictures from old archives to understand Babu’s body language.
Apart from playing his father’s role in NTR, Balakrishna is also co-producing the movie with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Krish is directing the movie. The film is scheduled for a January 9, 2019 release.
My Day 1 being part of the grand story of the mighty #NTR!! @DirKrish and Baba such a pleasure to be back on sets with you guys after 7 years!! #CBN pic.twitter.com/0jYG5xtxCI
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 13, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food