It’s well-known that Rana Daggubati if playing AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao. For the first time in his career, Rana is playing the role of a living person.
This evening, Rana took to Twitter and revealed that he has begun shooting for his part in NTR. As part of his preparation for the role, Rana met Nara Chandrababu Naidu a few days ago. He has been watching videos and pictures from old archives to understand Babu’s body language.
Apart from playing his father’s role in NTR, Balakrishna is also co-producing the movie with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Krish is directing the movie. The film is scheduled for a January 9, 2019 release.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 13, 2018
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes