For the last one year, there have been numerous speculations about Rana Daggubati’s ill health. Rumors were rife that Rana has been suffering from serious kidney related ailments and that he went to the US for a kidney transplant.
However, Rana trashed all the rumors via his social media accounts and in an interview with an English daily a couple of months ago. Of late, fresh rumors started doing the rounds. Rana is rumored to have quit director Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological film, Hiranya Kashyap. Once again, Rana slayed all the rumors in a sly tweet. “If Its about me and I don’t tweet it. It’s NOT TRUE!!,” Rana tweeted.
Rana took part in Baahubali’s Royal Albert Hall screening. Very soon, he will resume shooting for Virata Parvam 1992 and a couple of other projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits