For the last one year, there have been numerous speculations about Rana Daggubati’s ill health. Rumors were rife that Rana has been suffering from serious kidney related ailments and that he went to the US for a kidney transplant.
However, Rana trashed all the rumors via his social media accounts and in an interview with an English daily a couple of months ago. Of late, fresh rumors started doing the rounds. Rana is rumored to have quit director Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological film, Hiranya Kashyap. Once again, Rana slayed all the rumors in a sly tweet. “If Its about me and I don’t tweet it. It’s NOT TRUE!!,” Rana tweeted.
Rana took part in Baahubali’s Royal Albert Hall screening. Very soon, he will resume shooting for Virata Parvam 1992 and a couple of other projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director’s Insta post on ‘animals in lockdown’ moves everyone
- Nani-Viswak Sen’s HIT going places
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers