Tollywood, like all other film industries across the country, came to a standstill due to the lockdown and Coronavirus scare. Most filmmakers and actors have been left jobless for over 4 months in these harsh times.
However, actor-producer Rana Daggubati is having his hands full in his personal and professional lives. Even as he’s gearing up for his marriage with Miheeka Bajaj, Rana, along with his team, is simultaneously working on developing content for leading OTT platforms.
Apparently, Rana has acquired the Indian rights of several international shows. He is already in talks with Amazon Prime and Netflix, and very soon, an official announcement regarding his new original series will be out. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu