Tollywood, like all other film industries across the country, came to a standstill due to the lockdown and Coronavirus scare. Most filmmakers and actors have been left jobless for over 4 months in these harsh times.
However, actor-producer Rana Daggubati is having his hands full in his personal and professional lives. Even as he’s gearing up for his marriage with Miheeka Bajaj, Rana, along with his team, is simultaneously working on developing content for leading OTT platforms.
Apparently, Rana has acquired the Indian rights of several international shows. He is already in talks with Amazon Prime and Netflix, and very soon, an official announcement regarding his new original series will be out. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?