Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati, is currently busy with two periodic films in the form of Rajamouli’s Baahubali and Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi. According to our sources, before going on to the sets of Rudramma Devi, Rana had personally researched about his character of Chalukya Veerabhadra.
He also made sure that he got his dialogue papers much in advance.Sources also reveal that, Rana changes around 30 different costumes which were specially designed keeping his royal character in mind. Directed by Gunasekhar, Rudramadevi has Anushka playing the title role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house
- Ahead of Frozen 2’s release, Mahesh’s adorable tweet on Sitara
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?
- Star heroine turns vegetarian again to play a goddess