Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati, is currently busy with two periodic films in the form of Rajamouli’s Baahubali and Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi. According to our sources, before going on to the sets of Rudramma Devi, Rana had personally researched about his character of Chalukya Veerabhadra.
He also made sure that he got his dialogue papers much in advance.Sources also reveal that, Rana changes around 30 different costumes which were specially designed keeping his royal character in mind. Directed by Gunasekhar, Rudramadevi has Anushka playing the title role.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US