Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati, is currently busy with two periodic films in the form of Rajamouli’s Baahubali and Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi. According to our sources, before going on to the sets of Rudramma Devi, Rana had personally researched about his character of Chalukya Veerabhadra.
He also made sure that he got his dialogue papers much in advance.Sources also reveal that, Rana changes around 30 different costumes which were specially designed keeping his royal character in mind. Directed by Gunasekhar, Rudramadevi has Anushka playing the title role.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara