India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, released a couple of weeks ago and scripted history by becoming the first Indian film to gross over 1,000 crore worldwide. The film is expected to collect more than 1,500 crore gross in its full run.
Meanwhile, a noted Bollywood media house published a special feature saying that Baahubali was first offered to Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan, but finally came to Prabhas after Hrithik refused the offer to act in Mohenjo Daro.
Rubbishing the news as untrue, Rana tweeted clarifying that Prabhas was onboard Baahubali during the script stage itself, while he had joined the team once the script was completed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s natural look from her next is impressive
- Varun Tej’s hiked remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Pre-production kick-starts for Venky’s next
- Pokiri was an important point in my life: Vijay Deverakonda
- Vijay takes on all-India stars; Bigil trailer becomes the most liked
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie