Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati acted along with Tamil superstar Ajith in the film ‘Arrambam’. The movie is being dubbed into Telugu as ‘Aata Arambham’ and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana Daggubati has completed dubbing for the movie.
Arya, Nayanathara and Tapsee are the other lead actors in the film. Vishnuvardhan has directed this big budget film and G.Sreenu Babu is releasing this movie in Andhra Pradesh. The film is expected to hit the screens on December 6th. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music.
The movie did solid business in Tamil Nadu and the team is expecting a similar reception in Andhra Pradesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record