Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati acted along with Tamil superstar Ajith in the film ‘Arrambam’. The movie is being dubbed into Telugu as ‘Aata Arambham’ and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana Daggubati has completed dubbing for the movie.
Arya, Nayanathara and Tapsee are the other lead actors in the film. Vishnuvardhan has directed this big budget film and G.Sreenu Babu is releasing this movie in Andhra Pradesh. The film is expected to hit the screens on December 6th. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music.
The movie did solid business in Tamil Nadu and the team is expecting a similar reception in Andhra Pradesh.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry