Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati acted along with Tamil superstar Ajith in the film ‘Arrambam’. The movie is being dubbed into Telugu as ‘Aata Arambham’ and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana Daggubati has completed dubbing for the movie.
Arya, Nayanathara and Tapsee are the other lead actors in the film. Vishnuvardhan has directed this big budget film and G.Sreenu Babu is releasing this movie in Andhra Pradesh. The film is expected to hit the screens on December 6th. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music.
The movie did solid business in Tamil Nadu and the team is expecting a similar reception in Andhra Pradesh.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties