After a long break, Rana Daggubati is finally back to work. He is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects which are in various stages of production. He is all set to resume shoot for Sai Pallavi-starrer period drama, Virata Parvam 1992, from December.
Meanwhile, Rana has also confirmed his production venture with young hero Raj Tarun. The macho actor said in a latest interview that the project will commence from January once Raj wraps up his commitments. A debutant will be directing the movie.
Rana’s maiden production venture has been in the news since January this year. This as-yet-untitled film will also be made in Hindi with a young Bollywood hero. Akshay Kumar will be bankrolling the Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding
- Stage set for Nithin- Vakkantham Vamsi film?