After a long break, Rana Daggubati is finally back to work. He is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects which are in various stages of production. He is all set to resume shoot for Sai Pallavi-starrer period drama, Virata Parvam 1992, from December.
Meanwhile, Rana has also confirmed his production venture with young hero Raj Tarun. The macho actor said in a latest interview that the project will commence from January once Raj wraps up his commitments. A debutant will be directing the movie.
Rana’s maiden production venture has been in the news since January this year. This as-yet-untitled film will also be made in Hindi with a young Bollywood hero. Akshay Kumar will be bankrolling the Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s cameo in upcoming Tollywood biggie?
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19