Hero Rana Daggubati will be locking horns with Pawan Kalyan, who plays the self-righteous cop Bheemla Nayak, in the official Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. In a latest interview, Rana was all praise for Pawan Kalyan and feels it’s an honour to share screen space with Pawan.
Rana said Pawan Kalyan comes with a lot of experience and his understanding and knowledge about cinema are vast. Rana went on to say that he gets to learn new and different things about filmmaking every time he talks to Pawan on sets. “That’s because he sees cinema differently. Also, his ability to quickly grasp the nuances of the character is impeccable,” said Rana.
Talking about his character in the Saagar K Chandra directorial, the Baahubali star revealed that his role will be intense and different from his earlier characters and is very layered and has an emotional arc. This as-yet-untitled film also features talented actresses Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team