Yet another popular star has joined the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor NT Ramarao, NTR. It’s Rana Daggubati who has stepped into NTR’s team. The actor is said to be reprising NT Ramarao’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR.
“Coming together to tell you a story of an incredible human phenomenon called “N.T.RamaRao,” Rana tweeted, along with a photograph with Balakrishna and director Krish on the sets of NTR.
Bollywood stars Vidya Balan and Sachin Khedkar play crucial roles in NTR. Balakrishna is co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated to hit the screens during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Coming together to tell you a story of an incredible human phenomenon called “N.T.RamaRao” pic.twitter.com/O1j8TKkQnx
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 3, 2018
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years