Yet another popular star has joined the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor NT Ramarao, NTR. It’s Rana Daggubati who has stepped into NTR’s team. The actor is said to be reprising NT Ramarao’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR.
“Coming together to tell you a story of an incredible human phenomenon called “N.T.RamaRao,” Rana tweeted, along with a photograph with Balakrishna and director Krish on the sets of NTR.
Bollywood stars Vidya Balan and Sachin Khedkar play crucial roles in NTR. Balakrishna is co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated to hit the screens during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Coming together to tell you a story of an incredible human phenomenon called “N.T.RamaRao” pic.twitter.com/O1j8TKkQnx
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes