Yet another popular star has joined the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor NT Ramarao, NTR. It’s Rana Daggubati who has stepped into NTR’s team. The actor is said to be reprising NT Ramarao’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in NTR.
“Coming together to tell you a story of an incredible human phenomenon called “N.T.RamaRao,” Rana tweeted, along with a photograph with Balakrishna and director Krish on the sets of NTR.
Bollywood stars Vidya Balan and Sachin Khedkar play crucial roles in NTR. Balakrishna is co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated to hit the screens during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Coming together to tell you a story of an incredible human phenomenon called “N.T.RamaRao” pic.twitter.com/O1j8TKkQnx
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 3, 2018
- Interesting buzz on Mahesh-Sukumar’s film
- RX100 hero donates for a cause
- Saaho team’s special surprise on Prabhas’ birthday
- Savyasachi’s soul-stirring theme song Okkarante Okkaru wins hearts
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?