Rana Daggubati is one of the most eloquent actors and one of Telugu cinema’s leading brand ambassadors in Bollywood. Ever since the actor has acted in Baahubali, he had been at the forefront of bridging the gap between Bollywood and South Indian cinema.
Interestingly, his recent interview with ScoopWhoop is winning accolades from all quarters, and Rana, in particular, is being hailed for giving a befitting reply to the ignorance of moviegoers when it comes to South Indian cinema. In the interview, when he was asked about how different was Hindi film industry compared to Telugu film industry, the actor said, “I realized that people are really dumb and ignorant when it comes to films being made in India. Be it Hindi or Telugu, the medium of cinema is the same and the only differentiating factor is the language through which we communicate ideas. We don’t have to segregate cinema and stories based on the industries.”
Currently, the actor has a bunch of films to his credit including Virata Paravam and Hathee Mere Saathi. Sai Pallavi is playing his costar in Virata Parvam.
— keechu (@TollyCinemaGuy) June 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments