After the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning, team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion. We have reported several times that the flick is progressing at a brisk pace.
Recently, the unit completed a schedule in Kerela and also an upbeat action scene was shot in Ramoji Film City recently, According to the latest reports, the antagonist of the flick Rana is set to join the sets in the last week of April.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake