After the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning, team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion. We have reported several times that the flick is progressing at a brisk pace.
Recently, the unit completed a schedule in Kerela and also an upbeat action scene was shot in Ramoji Film City recently, According to the latest reports, the antagonist of the flick Rana is set to join the sets in the last week of April.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?