Rana Daggubati is leaving no stone unturned to diversify into multiple areas to tell stories. While he has already made his mark as brand ambassador for Kabbadi and boxing leagues, he also made his foray into small screen and digital media as a host for a talk show.
Now, he is all set to present an indie film, in association with Suresh Productions. We had recently reported that C/O Kancharapalem, an independent Telugu film directed by Venkatesh Maha, has been chosen for New York Indian Film Festival, and Rana has revealed that he is going to present the film.
The film is set in Kancharapalem area in Vizag and tell four stories about living people in the area. The film is slated for release later this year
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) April 2, 2018
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan