Rana Daggubati is leaving no stone unturned to diversify into multiple areas to tell stories. While he has already made his mark as brand ambassador for Kabbadi and boxing leagues, he also made his foray into small screen and digital media as a host for a talk show.
Now, he is all set to present an indie film, in association with Suresh Productions. We had recently reported that C/O Kancharapalem, an independent Telugu film directed by Venkatesh Maha, has been chosen for New York Indian Film Festival, and Rana has revealed that he is going to present the film.
The film is set in Kancharapalem area in Vizag and tell four stories about living people in the area. The film is slated for release later this year
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) April 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal
- Pic Talk: Vakeel Saab beauty shows off her aerial yoga skills