With the grand success of Baahubali, Rana Daggubati has become a household name and won huge appreciation from film lovers across the country for his menacing act in Bhallaladeva’s role. Transforming this goodwill into an important social cause, Rana will be raising funds for Child Rights and You (CRY).
In its latest ‘Healthy Start’ initiative, CRY, along with a Bangalore based startup named VynVyn, is raising funds towards infants’ healthcare and to give them their right for a healthy start. Patrons can donate starting from Rs. 200. To encourage donations from a large number of fans and common people, there is also a contest in which a lucky donor will get a chance to lunch with Rana.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das