With the grand success of Baahubali, Rana Daggubati has become a household name and won huge appreciation from film lovers across the country for his menacing act in Bhallaladeva’s role. Transforming this goodwill into an important social cause, Rana will be raising funds for Child Rights and You (CRY).
In its latest ‘Healthy Start’ initiative, CRY, along with a Bangalore based startup named VynVyn, is raising funds towards infants’ healthcare and to give them their right for a healthy start. Patrons can donate starting from Rs. 200. To encourage donations from a large number of fans and common people, there is also a contest in which a lucky donor will get a chance to lunch with Rana.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites