It is a known fact that Rana Daggubatti will be ding a film called Hiranya Kashyapa in the direction of Guna Sekhar.
The film will be launched soon and the latest we hear is that the set work for the film has already kickstarted in Hyderabad.
Special sets are being laid in the Ramanaidu Studios and the shoot will start next year. The film is a period drama and will have Rana in a key role.
The film will be high on VFX and will be made on a budget of over 150 crores. Watch this space for more details on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives