Following the back-to-back blockbusters with Ghazi and Baahubali 2, macho hunk Rana Daggubati is keen on continuing his winning streak with Nene Raju Nene Mantri. NRNM is a political drama and Rana plays a small-time village businessman who joins politics to take on the baddies.
In his latest interview, Rana revealed that he did not charge a single penny as his remuneration for NRNM. Rana jokingly said that his father Suresh Babu is presenting the movie and that he wouldn’t have been served food at home had he demanded his remuneration.
NRNM is produced by CH Bharath Chowdhary and V Kiran Reddy on Blue Planet Entertainments banner. Teja directed the film and Kajal plays the female lead.
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?