Following the back-to-back blockbusters with Ghazi and Baahubali 2, macho hunk Rana Daggubati is keen on continuing his winning streak with Nene Raju Nene Mantri. NRNM is a political drama and Rana plays a small-time village businessman who joins politics to take on the baddies.
In his latest interview, Rana revealed that he did not charge a single penny as his remuneration for NRNM. Rana jokingly said that his father Suresh Babu is presenting the movie and that he wouldn’t have been served food at home had he demanded his remuneration.
NRNM is produced by CH Bharath Chowdhary and V Kiran Reddy on Blue Planet Entertainments banner. Teja directed the film and Kajal plays the female lead.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)