Hero Rana Daggubati was last seen on the silver screen in NTR Mahanayakudu, in which he portrayed Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Since then, even though he had signed several exciting projects, a minor health scare had left him out of action for several months.
Rana is finally back on the sets and it’s currently shooting for the much-awaited period drama, Virata Parvam 1992. His next release will be there pan-India action drama, Aranya, which is hitting screens on April 2. On the other hand, Virata Parvam is slated to release in May. This means that Rana fans will be in for a back-to-back treat within 2 months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical