Hero Rana Daggubati was last seen on the silver screen in NTR Mahanayakudu, in which he portrayed Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Since then, even though he had signed several exciting projects, a minor health scare had left him out of action for several months.
Rana is finally back on the sets and it’s currently shooting for the much-awaited period drama, Virata Parvam 1992. His next release will be there pan-India action drama, Aranya, which is hitting screens on April 2. On the other hand, Virata Parvam is slated to release in May. This means that Rana fans will be in for a back-to-back treat within 2 months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel
- Adipurush’s craziest schedule begins finally