Rana tweeted, “Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah”. KWAN is a Mumbai-based company that acts as a bridge between the aspiring talents and Bollywood production houses.
Rana’s new venture is expected to give as platform for so many aspiring artistes and filmmakers who aspire to foray into the film industries down South. Jagapati Babu and Puri Jagannadh too have launched their talent management companies recently.
Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) October 8, 2016
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati