Rana tweeted, “Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah”. KWAN is a Mumbai-based company that acts as a bridge between the aspiring talents and Bollywood production houses.
Rana’s new venture is expected to give as platform for so many aspiring artistes and filmmakers who aspire to foray into the film industries down South. Jagapati Babu and Puri Jagannadh too have launched their talent management companies recently.
Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) October 8, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series
- Sarileru Neekevvaru teaser – Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?