Few days ago, we had reported that Rana Daggubati and Shobu Yarlagadda are heading to Japan to attend the Tokyo Comic Con, as part of Baahubali’s team. Considering that the film, especially the second part, has done extremely well at Japanese box-office, hundreds of fans thronged to the comic Con venue to see and interact with Rana.
The actor shared the stage with Tom Hiddleston, popular for his role as Loki in Marvel films, in one of the sessions, later, when Rana graced the stage for a Q&A, the organisers surprised him when they brought a cake to celebrate his birthday in advance.
Ever since, Rana and Shobu revealed that they are going to be in Tokyo, the two have been flooded with a lot of art work by enthusiastic fans from Japan, who were eager to greet them. It wouldn’t be surprising if all this turns out to be an overwhelming experience for Rana.
— Shobu Yarlagadda (@Shobu_) December 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out