Few days ago, we had reported that Rana Daggubati and Shobu Yarlagadda are heading to Japan to attend the Tokyo Comic Con, as part of Baahubali’s team. Considering that the film, especially the second part, has done extremely well at Japanese box-office, hundreds of fans thronged to the comic Con venue to see and interact with Rana.
The actor shared the stage with Tom Hiddleston, popular for his role as Loki in Marvel films, in one of the sessions, later, when Rana graced the stage for a Q&A, the organisers surprised him when they brought a cake to celebrate his birthday in advance.
Ever since, Rana and Shobu revealed that they are going to be in Tokyo, the two have been flooded with a lot of art work by enthusiastic fans from Japan, who were eager to greet them. It wouldn’t be surprising if all this turns out to be an overwhelming experience for Rana.
— Shobu Yarlagadda (@Shobu_) December 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details