NTR, the biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao, has been the most talked about project in recent times. Nandamuri Balakrishna would reprise his father’s role in the biopic.
Around a month ago, there were speculations about the actor who will play NTR’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role in the biopic. Rana Daggubati was rumored to have been approached to play the role.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Rana has finally given his nod to the role and an official announcement will be made on May 28, on the occasion NTR’s birth anniversary. We will have to wait for a few more days to hear it from the horse’s mouth. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala