Hiranyakasipha, director Gunasekhar’s much-talked-about mythological magnum opus based on Bhakta Prahlad and Hiranyakasipha’s story, seems to be taking more time than expected. The director has been working on the project for nearly 3 years now.
As per the latest updates, Hiranyakasipha may be going on floors only in October later this year. Gunasekhar is currently busy with the film’s pre-production formalities and he will be wrapping it up by August and then kick-start the shoot in October. Giant sets are being constructed at Ramanaidu Studios in Vizag and a major portion of the shoot will take place in this studio.
Rana’s father Suresh Babu is bankrolling Hiranyakasipha. More details regarding the film’s cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan injured on Laal Singh Chaddha’s set
- Oopiri actress’ brother arrested in Bollywood drug case
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?