Hiranyakasipha, director Gunasekhar’s much-talked-about mythological magnum opus based on Bhakta Prahlad and Hiranyakasipha’s story, seems to be taking more time than expected. The director has been working on the project for nearly 3 years now.
As per the latest updates, Hiranyakasipha may be going on floors only in October later this year. Gunasekhar is currently busy with the film’s pre-production formalities and he will be wrapping it up by August and then kick-start the shoot in October. Giant sets are being constructed at Ramanaidu Studios in Vizag and a major portion of the shoot will take place in this studio.
Rana’s father Suresh Babu is bankrolling Hiranyakasipha. More details regarding the film’s cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?