Macho hunk Rana Daggubati has been signing some exciting projects across Telugu and Tamil film Industries. According to the latest reports, Rana is planning yet another interesting project. The actor’s next release will be a period war drama titled 1945.
Now, Rana is reportedly in talks for an ambitious VFX-filled wildlife film centred around elephant conservation. This movie will be made as a bilingual and the casting process is said to be underway at the moment. If things fall into place, the project will go on floors early next year. More details about the film’s cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors