Rana Daggubati is awaiting the release of the Telugu-Hindi bilingual film, Ghazi, which is wrapping up its post-production formalities currently. Ghazi is a period war film based on the mysterious sinking of the PNS Ghazi submarine during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
According to the latest reports, Rana is in talks for yet another Indo-Pak war movie under Major Ravi’s direction. Apparently, Rana will essay the role of Lieutenant Chinmay, a Commander of an army tank during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
This film will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam and the movie may go on floors in September once Rana wraps up his part for Baahubali The Conclusion.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha