Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati was injured on set today while shooting for the fight sequences in the movie ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. As we reported earlier, the gritty fight sequences have been conceived to showcase realism and raw physical strength. While executing one particular complicated blast sequence, Rana injured his left arm and he had to be placed under anesthesia for removal of the fragments stuck in his skin.
The actor will be off the sets for a week to recover and there is no cause for worry. Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and Krish is the director. Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is producing the film and Keeravani is scoring the music.
Get well soon Rana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?